Sunday, March 21, 2010

Old Friends

While the metaphorical mailman is on leave, please feel free to visit any of my previous blogs. These were written over the last two years and, of course, present different pictures of what was happening over that period. Some of it is embarrassing, but that's just in the game. Being a writer is much like one of those dreams in which you find yourself naked in front of a whole bunch of people.

The original was called Struggle Mountain.

The ensuing efforts were Instances, Step/Rock Journal and Creek Watcher.

My personal favorite is Instances, but then, what do I know?

There might be some things worth revisiting on these. Or not.

When I have at least twenty new items, I'll begin to post to this blog again. Could take days; could take longer. You'll know when I know.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment